Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Microbiology Lesson for the day

To all parents and future parents, heed my warning.  There is about a 75% chance that any illness your little munchkin catches, you will end up with.  Last night, we went out for family night to Buffalo Wild Wings and then to the movies to see Cars 2 (Taylor and Albree's choice). At dinner I really didn't have an appetite and I started feeling kind of queasy.  I then remain nauseated throughout the movie, and then ended it at home nauseated and feeling febrile with chills tucked under my blankets with a blue cleaning bucket next to me in the event that my nausea progressed.  Luckily, the bucket was never used, but I now get to go to the endodontist in about 2 hours for a root canal revision.  Yay because the first time wasn't fun enough that I want to do it all over again.  On a good note, my sweet lovie just walked in with a breakfast she made all by herself for me.  On one side I'm ecstatic at the lovely gift, but on the other I'm crying inside at the thought that my baby just made me breakfast in bed completely unassisted (as a safety note none of the items required cooking).   Wow, really starting to feel like life is speeding up and I want it to slooooooowwww down.  I'm not ready for her to be this grown up yet but it looks like I have no choice but to embrace it.  Well I'm off to enjoy my yummy breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment